A recorded webinar with Caroline Ingraham on ‘Self-Medication – Theory Behind the Practice’ that took place on 12th November 2020.
Be inspired by an animal’s innate abilities. Explore the science and the theory behind how self-medication works, and listen to compelling stories on how self-medication has helped both companion and wild animals – physically and behaviourally.
What Will You Learn?
- An introduction to Self-Medication
- Understanding Self Medication
- Caroline's Journey
- How Essential Oils communicate to cells
- Safety in Self-Medication
- Trusting in Self-Medication methods
Self-Medication -Theory Behind The Practice01:38:39